Support Worker | Brent
We require an experienced Support Worker to work within a residential home team. To be Successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Support Worker experience of working within residential setting or in an outreach capacity
The successful Support Worker will have experience of:
- Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour and Autism.
- Care Experience Promote independence of adults in a safe, diverse and person-centred way
- Safeguarding from harm
- Maintain confidentiality, dignity and privacy of young people
- Supporting in the home and in the community
- Offer emotional support in an appropriate manner
- Deal with crisis and maintain resilience
- Be creative to promote engagement and positive choices
- Liaise with professionals and family members appropriately
- Plan and Maintain support plans
- NVQ Qualified (Minimum Level 2) in a social care related subject
- Flexible and adaptable
- Resilient and robust
- Friendly and approachable
- An active team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Organised and focussed
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Able to communicate effectively both written and verbally
The rate is £10 - 13ph
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Tiannah Love on 0208 514 9165
Who Cares? We Do.