Support Worker- Children
|Job Title:||Support Worker- Children|
|Salary:||£10.77 - 13.42 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Support Worker (Children) – Liverpool
Are you a passionate, dedicated Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Support Worker to work in the Liverpool area.
Pay Rates: £10.77 - £13.42 per hour
The role of a Support Worker: Full JD Available
- Plan activities and support disabled children to access.
- Experience working as a Support Worker for Children with Disabilities
- DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
What we offer:
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Support Worker - Asylum Seeker Children Services- Cranbrook
Salary: Rates are dependant of shift type
Residential Worker - Wakefield
Salary: £16.50 - 16.50 per hour
Residential Childcare Worker - Rochdale
Salary: £16.62 - 16.62 per hour
Social Work Assistant - Court Team - Ollerton
Salary: £14.70 - 14.70 per hour
Lunchtime Teaching Assistant
Salary: £13 per hour