Support Worker -Children Services- Short Breaks- Wrexham
|Job Title:||Support Worker -Children Services- Short Breaks- Wrexham|
|Salary:||£9.31 - 11.61 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Support Worker -Emergency Children Services- Short Breaks- Wrexham
Are you a passionate, Support Worker looking for your additional house? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting for Support Workers to work with Children in need of an Emergancy Placements in and around the Wrexham area.
Pay Rate: £9.32- £11.61ph
- Emergency respite care placements provide short-term care for children who need somewhere to stay at short notice.
- These children may be entering care because their home environment is unsafe,or perhaps because their parents or carers are suffering from physical or mental health problems.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 6 Months recent experience working with children in care
- Proven experience and knowledge of child protection & Children services
- Ability to manage varied situations with each day being different
- Ability to motivate and encourage the clients
- You Must be empathetic but also be able to maintain appropriate boundaries.
- You must be able to cope with challenging behaviours & recognize risk and implement safeguarding procedures where needed.
- Basic Numeracy, Literacy & IT skills.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform if necessary.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Support work vacancies in your area please contact The Care Team on 0808 178 4445 (Option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Qualified Social Worker - Support and Protection Team
Salary: £39 per hour
Children's Support Worker- Challenging Behaviour
Salary: Umbrella Rates
Children's Residential Support Worker- Challenging Behaviour
Salary: Umbrella Rates
Registered Manager- Haringey
Salary: Fixed Term Contract