Support Worker - Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Support Worker - Edinburgh|
|Salary:||£10 - 13 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Support Worker – Edinburgh
Job Type: Contract
Pay Scale - £10-13ph
- Provide a high-quality service to children, young people and their families, based on an assessment of need and is outcomes driven.
- Deliver a complex and specialist intervention with children, young people or families on a 1:1 basis, group or community setting.
- Provide lead case/care planning management, including undertaking assessing, reviewing and managing risks
- Attend and participate at relevant multi agency meetings, providing a lead role ensuring reflective and analytical practice review
- Take responsibility for day to day resource planning to ensure high quality services are delivered.
- Establish and developing effective relationships and channels of communication with children, young people, families, colleagues, community organisations, partner agencies and other external agencies
- Retain accurate and contemporaneous records, using various IT systems to capture information and to produce written reports and present these, as necessary.
- Review and evaluate service provision with others, ensuring continued improvements are made.
- Supervise, guiding or directing staff and volunteers where necessary
- Ensure a safe and positive work and service environment is achieved through compliance with all safeguarding, safer recruitment, health and safety policy and procedure
Skills and Experience:
- Working within a multi-agency social care, early years or health environment and applying safeguarding procedures.
- Experience of managing cases, in accordance with agreed procedures and completing assessments, planning and reviews to ensure positive outcomes.
- Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Support work vacancies in your area please contact Hazel Sheldonemail email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available