Support Worker | 2 x Employment Advisor | Portsmouth
We require an Employment Advisor to work within Portsmouth.
You will work with a range of local employers, to arrange TEP (Transitional Employment Programme) subsidised employment opportunities for individuals with health conditions; referred to the Solent Jobs Programme by Jobcentre Plus
The successful Employment Advisor will have experience of:
- You will be accountable for, sourcing for employment opportunities, motivate clients to progress and support them in the transition from benefits into work and maintaining ongoing In Work Support to a point where the client no longer requires face to face support and interventions to secure job sustainability.
- You will also be required to market and promote the service to employers and suppliers by representing the team at appropriate events including job fairs, careers conventions and employer open days.
To apply for this the Admin must have:
- Good communicator
- Ability to manage own time effectively, prioritise and manage caseloads, and meet deadlines
- Local Authority/Public Sector Experience
- 1 Years' minimum Employment Advisor Experience
- Updated DBS
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £12ph.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers, Support Workers and Care Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Heddle on 0208 911 1083.
Who Cares? We Do.