Support Worker - Halton
|Job Title:||Support Worker - Halton|
|Salary:||£8.72 - 18.72 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ethan Leuii|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Support Worker – Halton
- Our support is tailored to each person’s individual needs.
- 24-hour support on a 1:1 basis.
- Care is provided to; help around the house, provide companionship, personnel care maybe required depending on personnel needs, maintain hygiene, accompanying people on trips out. Helping them with day to day activities.
- Working with 16-25-year-old in a Supported Living environment
- Dealing with Tenancy and property maintenance support
- Helping each service user grow as an individual and on the track to Independence
- Helping service users with Housing benefit, budgeting and more.
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally you will have worked with 16-25-year old's
- Will have great communication skills
- Ability to manage varied situations with each day being different
Pay rate is £8.72 to £18.72ph
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Support work vacancies in your area please contact Kasey Sanders on 0808 178 4445 (Option 1)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available