Support Worker - Herne Bay
|Job Title:||Support Worker - Herne Bay|
|Salary:||£8.50 - 8.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Support Worker – Herne Bay
We are currently seeking a Support Worker to join a large client of ours based in Herne Bay on a Permanent Basis.
- Our support is tailored to each person’s individual needs.
- 24-hour support on a 1:1 basis.
- Care is provided to; help around the house, provide companionship, personnel care maybe required depending on personnel needs, maintain hygiene, accompanying people on trips out. Helping them with day to day activities.
- Working with 16-25-year-old in a Supported Living environment
- Dealing with Tenancy and property maintenance support
- Helping each service user grow as an individual and on the track to Independence
- Helping service users with Housing benefit, budgeting and more.
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally you will have worked with 16-25-year old's
- Will have great communication skills
- Ability to manage varied situations with each day being different
- Will not be afraid to deal with Challenging Behaviours which may arise from time to time
Salary is up to £8.50ph
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy Fagg on 0208 514 9139
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available