Support Worker (Homeless/ Housing)
|Job Title:||Support Worker (Homeless/ Housing)|
|Salary:||£11.95 - 11.95 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Support Worker (Homeless/ Housing) - Manchester
Are you a passionate, dedicated Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Support Worker to join a team based in a Hostel in Longsight, Manchester.
Pay Rates: £11.95 per hour (Umbrella rate to be requested)
What the roles of a Support Worker: Full JD Available
- You will be helping customers find independent accommodation looking at private property options
- Ensure the support service promotes empowerment and independence
- Ensuring clients have access to relevant external support services
- Experience working in a Support/ Homeless setting
- Knowledge of the procedures and standards required protecting vulnerable Adults
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Support Work friends or colleagues.
If you are a Support Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9110 and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
You will be helping our customers find independent accommodation, looking at private property options.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Team Manager - Homelessness & Prevention
Salary: £36k - 37k per year
Salary: £11.00 - 14.20 per hour
Housing Officer - Walthamstow
Salary: £17.27 - 21.82 per hour
Housing Advice & Early Intervention Officer - Catford
Salary: £20.96 - 20.96 per hour
Housing Applications Officer - Housing Solutions - Southwark
Salary: Umbrella Rate