Support Worker- Learning Disabilities
|Job Title:||Support Worker- Learning Disabilities|
|Salary:||£12.26 - 15.06 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Support Worker - Learning Disabilities - Tonbridge, Kent
Are you a passionate, dedicated Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Support Worker to join a team based in Tonbridge, Kent.
Pay Rates: £12.26 - £15.06 per hour
Family Support Worker role: Full JD Available
- You will provide an effective housing management and support service to customers with mental health issues (Learning Disabilities) on their journey to dependant living.
- Assist service users to achieve their identified outcomes and goals
- Develop support plans, implementing, monitoring and reviewing documentation
- Record keeping
- Support service users to gain access external resources such as healthcare, health and wellbeing services
- Faciliate risk assessments
- Contribute to maximising scheme income through the collection of rents and service charges and the appropriate implementation of rent arrears policies and procedures with customers
- Work together with customers on a budget plan
- Knowledge of the social care sector and relevant legislation including housing/homelessness
- Previous experience working in housing management/ housing related support service
- Previous experience working with learning disabilities
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Support Work friends or colleagues.
If you are a Family Support Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9110 and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Previous experience working in housing management/ housing related support service
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available