Support Worker - London
|Job Title:||Support Worker - London|
|Salary:||£8.50 - 8.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Support Worker – Multiple Vacancies (North London / East London / South East London)
Our Client is a registered Care provider that specialises in providing care for people with complex mental health needs or learning disabilities within supported living service. They are Care providers for children, Adults and Older people of either sex with no age range.
About the job Main duties:
- To support clients in their own homes and in the community through person centred approach.
- To provide flexible and supportive services to maximise service user’s independence.
- To support service users to take control of their lives and to maximise inclusion and
participation in the community according to their needs wishes and preferences.
Salary is £8.50ph
Requirements for the role
- A good understanding of the needs of children/young Adults and adults with learning disabilities and/or mental health
- Ability to work in partnership with Services user’s, colleagues, support services, families and stakeholders
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- It is expected that you will work flexibly, including evenings, weekends, sleep-in and waking night shifts, to meet the needs of the service.
- Experience is preferred. Applicants are required to have a warm, caring nature, and a commitment to making a positive difference in people’s lives.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
For more information, please apply with your up to date CV or email Billy Fagg on BillyF@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available