Support Worker - Nottinghamshire
|Job Title:||Support Worker - Nottinghamshire|
|Salary:||£8.50 - 8.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Support Worker – Nottinghamshire County Council
Fulltime: 37 hours
The post holder is responsible for carrying out Reablement Support Work in line with an individual’s Support Plan, Risk Assessment and Reablement Goals. To be responsible for carrying out Reablement Support Work in line with an individual’s Support Plan, Risk Assessment and reablement Goals
To actively promote individuals’ involvement and empowerment
Education and Knowledge
A Level Two Diploma in Health and Social Care or willing to undertake a Diploma after induction. Full training will be given on the job.
Essential: Full current driving licence
Experience working as a care assistant or similar
Experience in the use of equipment used in the delivery of care and support
Experience of following risk assessments and support plans
Experience of recording
Experience in the use of electronic recording systems
Personal skills and general competencies
Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service and individuals using the service
Ability to deliver services which maximise the independence of individuals
Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Ability to use a smart phone to receive and send information
Ability to work within a multi-agency environment
Ability to manage difficult situations and handle conflict
Ability to be self-motivated
Ability to work safely
Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
Commitment to the provision of high quality services and continuous improvement
Commitment to the provision of support which gives dignity to individuals
Commitment to embracing the diversity of colleagues and individuals
Willingness to take responsibility for own personal development and participate in training and development activities as required
- Skills and Competencies
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to record observations relevantly and accurately.
- Able to work effectively on own as well as part of a team.
- Able to safely move and handle people who are experiencing difficulties with mobility.
- Commitment to delivering high standards/quality of care and support
- Ability to work under pressure and to respond effectively, and remain calm in crisis situations
- Commitment to anti discriminatory practice
- Basic I.T skills sufficient to write and maintain records.
- Driving licence and use of motorised vehicle
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
For more information, please apply with your up to date CV or email Nana Kyeremeh on Nanayawk@4recruitmentservices.com or contact me on 02085149137
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available