Support Worker - Surrey
|Job Title:||Support Worker - Surrey|
|Salary:||£8.75 - 9.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Support Worker – Surrey
- Our support is tailored to each person’s individual needs.
- 24-hour support.
- Care is provided to; help around the house, provide companionship, personnel care maybe required depending on personnel needs, maintain hygiene, accompanying people on trips out. Helping them with day to day activities.
- Working with clients with varying needs in a Supported Living or community environment
- Helping each service user grow as an individual and on the track to Independence
- Helping service users with Housing benefit, budgeting and more.
Skills and Experience:
- 6 Months recent experience working with clients with additional needs & homelesness.
- Will have great communication skills
- Ability to manage varied situations with each day being different
Pay rate is £8.75-£9.00ph
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Support work vacancies in your area please contact The Care Team on 0808 178 4445 (Option 1)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Sheffield- Application Support Officer
Salary: £10.41 - 10.41 per hour
Croft - Finance Support Assistant
Salary: £9.80 - 9.80 per hour
Liverpool - HR(People) Advisor
Salary: £13.50 - 13.50 per hour
Kirklees - Secretary
Salary: £11.50 - 11.50 per hour
Greenwich - Revenues Officer
Salary: £13 per hour