Support Worker- Young People Leaving Care
|Job Title:||Support Worker- Young People Leaving Care|
|Salary:||£13.48 - 16.96 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
Support Worker - Young People Leaving Care
Are you a passionate, dedicated Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Support Worker to join a team based in Urmston, Manchester.
Pay Rates: £13.48 - £16.96 per hour
Support Worker role: Full JD Available
- You will provide support to enable young people to develop their independence skills required to more into their own long term accommodation
- Assist tenants to liase with external support agencies and keep in touch
- Assist in areas such as budgeting, nutrition, healthcare
- Experience working with vulnerable young people
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Support Work friends or colleagues.
If you are a Family Support Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9110 and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's