Supported Accommodation Assistant - NIGHTS
|Job Title:||Supported Accommodation Assistant - NIGHTS|
|Salary:||£11.00 - 13.85 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Bal Sunner|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Supported Accommodation Assistant to assist our client based in Cambridge.
The client operates a specialist support centre for the homeless, particularly for those who have experienced addiction or mental health issues. Their support network and accommodation provides a stable, relaxing and motivational atmosphere for their service users to make a positive new start in life.
The post holder is required for night shifts only from 9:30pm – 7:30am on a rota basis including some weekends.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Have an awareness of the clients groups support needs, and contribute as directed to the delivery their agreed outcomes.
- Implementing night security systems, ensuring overall safety and security of the scheme.
- Meeting the requirements of health and safety policies and practices.
- Effectively dealing with anti-social behaviour.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness within schemes, preparation of rooms and site inspections.
- Effective recording of information including adding updates to the Support database and Housing Management database.
- Implementing policies and procedures to ensure effective service delivery.
- Ensuring culture and diversity issues have been considered across the client group and to tackle any forms of discrimination, adhering to equality and diversity procedures.
- Promote and encourage a high level of client involvement, consultation and communication.
- Assisting service users with day-to-day tenancy issues, payment of rent and other scheme requirements.
- Using IT systems appropriately.
- Responds to faults as discovered.
- Ensure a warm welcome and maintain inviting Reception areas as per the Psychologically Informed Environment standards.
- Contributes to the stock control, purchasing and storage of consumables required by the service
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Experience with working with vulnerable client groups.
- To demonstrate IT Skills to include a basic proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel as well as a willingness to learn specific IT systems used within Care and Support; and complete relevant IT training where required
- Enhanced DBS Check
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Talk to a Consultant
Talk to Bal Sunner, the specialist consultant managing this position
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0800 988 6307