Supported Living Worker - Tyne And Wear
|Job Title:||Supported Living Worker - Tyne And Wear|
|Location:||Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||£8.75 - 8.75 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
Supported Living Worker – Tyne And Wear
Pay Rate: £8.75ph
- To ensure customers are provided with timely, high quality and reliable care and support in their chosen settings.
- To directly deliver individual personal care to customers in line with their care plan, working alongside them to maximise their independence and social inclusion
- No line management responsibilities
- No direct responsibility for a budget
- As part of a multi- disciplinary team you will work alongside other professionals and work to support customers towards maximising independence and quality of life
- Required to be flexible to work within other office/service locations in the future within an agreed area of initial office location
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Hold, be working to, or willing to work towards a Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Must complete the Home Group Induction Pathway and Care Certificate as appropriate
- Administer medications in line with regulatory requirements
- Previous experience of providing support to vulnerable people preferred.
- Knowledge of supported living and domiciliary care
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills and an ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to motivate, encourage and support customers in developing daily living skills.
- Can demonstrate empathy whist maintaining appropriate boundaries.
- Ability to support individuals who have behaviours of concern.
- Knowledge of housing issues affecting vulnerable people
- Support customers to maintain tenancy Ability to record and use information concisely and effectively.
- Must be IT literate
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 02085149176
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Home Carer- Vunreable Adults- North London
Salary: £13.22 - 13.22 per hour
Care Assistant- Residential Home- Lancaster
Salary: Rates are dependant of experience and shift type
Care Assistant- Residential Care Home- Hungerford
Salary: £9.00 - 11.21 per hour
Care Worker- Residential Care Home- Derbyshire
Salary: £8.20 - 10.21 per hour