Surveyor - Ilford
|Job Title:||Surveyor - Ilford|
|Salary:||£28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Surveyor – Ilford (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £28.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- Redbridge has an ambitious agenda for growth, harnessing the benefits of the Elizabeth Line and our east London location to deliver inclusive regeneration that benefits our local residents. We are actively seeking an individual with experience in creating an asset management plan for a local authority to assist the Head of Property in its creation.
- The post is designed to be full time for three months or part time for six months.
- You will be responsible for assisting with the creation and writing the Plan following consultation with Senior Officers including Heads of Service, Directors and Elected Members across the Council.
- You will report directly to the Head of Property, and responsible for developing and supporting the implementation of the Council’s Regeneration Strategy,
- You will be a strategic thinker, with strong stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential. This is a strategic role and does not involve any day to day estates activity, but appreciation of how to drive value from a portfolio in line with a corporate plan.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available