Swindon - HR Administrator
|Job Title:||Swindon - HR Administrator|
|Salary:||£11 - 13 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Doy|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Description: We are looking for experienced administrators to support the HR Amin Team. Preferably candidate's will have experience of working within a HR function, but will accept experienced administrator's.
Hybrid working available - note that the successful candidates must be in the office every Wednesday and be available to attend the office on an ad-hoc basis.
3 month contract, 37 hours per week.
You will act as first point of contact for HR queries on a wide range of employee’s pay, terms and conditions of employment and benefits, responsible for receiving and resolving enquiries through phone calls and email. Process employee information, including starters and leavers, and amendments, ensuring the integrity and accuracy of data input onto the HR and Payroll system.
• Experienced HR administrator with a wide working knowledge of policies, codes of practice and employment legislation - is preferred
• Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook , Excel
• Good communicator and able to build and develop relationships with internal and external customers
• Knows how to deliver service excellence, handle and resolve complaints and deal with difficult customers
• Work constructively as a team, understanding the roles and responsibilities and willingness to support others
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Licensing Officer - Swindon
Salary: £14 per hour
HR Co-ordinators - Islington
Salary: £19 per hour
HR Officer - Bolton
Salary: £17 per hour
Administrator - Hackney
Salary: £15 per hour
HR Systems and Information Officer - Solihull
Salary: £16.92 - 19.62 per hour