Systemic Therapist/Clinical Psychologist
|Job Title:||Systemic Therapist/Clinical Psychologist|
|Salary:||£42 - 50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Systemic Therapist/Clinical Psychologist to work with one of our clients based in Reading. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rate up to £50ph
The role is designed to provide a therapeutic service for Reading’s looked after children and to deliver a therapeutic training programme for foster carers and other social work practitioners. The IFA aims to support the placements of Looked After Children and to ensure that placements remain stable throughout the child and young person’s journey of being looked after.
- Provide clinical/professional/technical advice and guidance in trauma-informed therapeutic interventions to colleagues, managers and partner agencies.
- To provide consultation and advice to colleagues providing a service to children and work alongside practitioners, including social workers and key workers, to provide clinically informed assessments and interventions to children, foster families and their networks.
- To engage in time-limited direct work, in collaboration with staff, to provide early and prompt assessment, intervention and support for young people and their foster families.
- To contribute to the assessment of risk and protective factors in cases
- To respond to child protection concerns that arise in the course of interventions, in line with child protection procedures and guidance, and to take responsibility for their own decision making in complex high-risk cases, within the supervisory framework.
- To be responsible for providing regular clinical support to the social workers and supervising social workers.
- Support the TI practitioner in providing support to operational management at BFfC to drive an operational shift in culture to a trauma-informed approach within the IFA.
- To be responsible for providing additional consultation where needed to children’s social care and early help practitioners; team around families; complex needs panels and other multi-agency panels.
- To take responsibility for leading group supervision, providing expertise and supporting staff and service development.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available