Teaching Assistant (TA)- Schools - South East London
|Job Title:||Teaching Assistant (TA)- Schools - South East London|
|Salary:||£80.50 per day 6.5 hours|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Teaching Assistant (TA) – SEN, Schools – South East London
Are you a passionate, dedicated Teaching Assistant looking for flexible hours or your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting TA’s to work in Schools across South East London.
Pay Rates: £10.00 - £13.00 per hour
What you will be doing:
In this role you may:
- Prepare learning materials under the supervision of the teacher
- Work inside or outside the classroom with individuals or groups
- Adapt support according to needs
- Look after children's physical, social, and emotional welfare
- Create a stimulating environment
- Give information and help to teachers
- Keep records and attend review meetings
- Work with professionals such as speech and language therapists and physiotherapists
- Provide a safe and healthy environment and follow safeguarding procedures
Minimum Requirements Needed:
- Maths and English at GCSE (grade C or 4+) or equivalent. Relevant qualifications would supersede this such as TA Level 1 or 2, or any Early Years training such as Nursery level 2 or 3.
- Experience of working in a childcare/education/care setting OR knowledge of SEN (gained either through work or personal experience such as sibling/family member).
- The ability for us to obtain 2 work references, and 1 personal reference that covers any gaps.
- Clear Enhanced DBS.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience working with Children ideally with Special Educational Needs.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Current Enhanced DBS
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Qualified friends or colleagues. Terms & Conditions Apply.
If you are a Teaching Assistant (TA) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on (option1) and speak to Sammy Davis, Or email on email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available