Team And Assistant Team Managers - Children Social Care
|Job Title:||Team And Assistant Team Managers - Children Social Care|
|Salary:||£32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
We are currently looking for Team And Assistant Team Managers - Children Social Care. You will be working in Oxford for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates up to £32 per hour
- To operationally manage and supervise the team to ensure high quality service to children; focussed on good outcomes with timely interventions at the right level; within statutory guidelines and within given resource and budget availability.
- To model good management by taking professional responsibility for the provision of a high
- quality and responsive service.
- To assist the Team Manager in the determination of priorities, and through effective management and supervision of social care staff, ensure children are safeguarded and their welfare promoted.
- To undertake work in accordance with legislation, guidance and protocols and have a clear understanding of how the role contributes and adds value to outcomes for children and their families.
- To undertake the necessary investigations using information from various sources in addition to direct contact with families, children and professionals to analyse and determine the level of support and actions required.
- To have a robust oversight of care planning with a focus on timely progression to permanence.
- Ensure that diversity is respected and takes account of the different needs of children and their carers, and that the decisions made and service delivery is sensitive to and addresses discriminatory issues of language, gender, ethnicity, religion, ability, sexuality and social background
- To ensure that social workers record all case work, undertake assessments, analysis, decisions, care planning and actions on the necessary ICS systems – signing off all decisions made and discussing any issues that require clarification or further scrutiny with the relevant member of staff.
- To offer guidance, supervision and support to practitioners to enable them to take actions to prevent family breakdown or escalation of issues / risk, accurately recording the advice and guidance given.
- Lead and supervise team members on a day to day basis, including their performance management through regular supervision and appraisal, in order to deliver a high quality and consistent service.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available