Team Manager | Adoption Team | Sheffield
We require an experienced Team Manager to work within an Adoption Team based within Sheffield. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Team Manager experience of working within an Adoption Team.
Duties Of The Role:
- Managing complex telephone queries regarding assessment, eligibility, and suitability as they relate to agency policy and procedures
- Overseeing initial inquiries and interviews and making decisions with regard to the acceptance of the Registration of Interest Form, with reference to agency policy and procedure
- Managing Stage 1 and Stage 2 of the adoption assessment process, along with quality assuring and managing the independent sessional assessors
- Supervising the Senior Practitioner/s in his/her work, and also the work of the administrative staff
- Regularly report to the Senior Management Team and attend management meetings as requested
- Extensive experience within Adoption Management, ideally some Inter-country
- Must have a professional social work qualification and HCPC registration including evidence of CPD
- Hold a management qualification at NVQ LEVEL 4 or equivalent, or above, or have the skills, experience and commitment to undertake such training on appointment
- Must have experience of managing social workers or holding management responsibilities including, supervising, coaching, and/or mentoring staff
- 3 Years Minimum Experience
- Have an Enhanced DBS
Salary is £35-£40 per hour.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Care professionals. We offer:
- One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy F on 0208 514 9139.