Team Manager - Adult Locality Services
|Job Title:||Team Manager - Adult Locality Services|
|Salary:||£39.07 - 39.07 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Team Manager - Adult Locality Services to work with one of our clients based in Shropshire. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates - £39.07ph
- Working with colleagues to ensure the team functions successfully in support of the Council’s corporate and service objectives.
- Responsible for performance management at the operational level, ensuring that services collect, collate, and report the required information; identify areas of under-performance and planning and implementing actions to improve performance. Reporting this information and these plans to the Commissioner and Service Manager.
- Ensure that service users and carers are consulted and included in service review.
- Manage and monitor the budget and report any issues to the Service Manager
- Ensure compliance with health and safety requirements
- Ensure regular staff supervision and appraisal and identification of staff training and development needs
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available