Team Manager – Adult Safeguarding – Bath and North Somerset
We require an experienced Team Manager to work within an Adults Safeguarding Team based within Bath and North Somerset. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 3 years recent Team Manager experience of working within an Adults Safeguarding Team.
- The post holder will play a key role in the delivery of the Council’s Adult Safeguarding responsibilities.
- The post holder will be a champion of quality service delivery and the inclusion and involvement of service users and carers.
- The post holder will operate as the interface between the Council and the Social Enterprise which is commissioned to deliver integrated Health and Social Care services to the people of Bath and North East Somerset.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification & experience (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Financial, budgeting and analytical skills
- Be HCPC Registered
Salary is £45 per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4RS Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Please contact Ethan Leuii on EthanL@4recruitmentservices.com or 0208 911 1091 for more information.