Team Manager - Adults with Disabilities team
|Job Title:||Team Manager - Adults with Disabilities team|
|Salary:||£38 - 41 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
We are currently looking for a Team Manager - Adults with Disabilities team. You will be working in Gloucestershire for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates up to £41ph
- The post is one of a number of Team Managers with day-to-day responsibility for managing, leading, organising and reviewing the full range of adult social care services. The aim is to ensure that the Department meets its statutory obligations in relation to the service specifications, registration and regulatory requirements delivering local priorities over a substantial service area which is subject to stringent external regulation and quality control processes.
- The post holder will provide leadership in managing a function and a team of qualified and non-qualified staff who work with all service user groups.
- Under the direction of a Service Manager, the post holder will be required to act on initiative and resolve issues, seeking input about solutions as and when required from senior management.
- Create and maintain a highly competent and participative work environment through visible leadership providing management and professional supervision to a range of professionals
- Promote professional standards in the service area by developing outcome-focused teams that understand their contribution to the service and the wider success of the Council
- Lead, develop, co-ordinate and support service planning, and the production of plans for service areas, including associated finance plans and integration with wider Council plans
- Take responsibility for the management of cases within the relevant service area in accordance with the Safeguarding procedures for vulnerable people
- Make a significant contribution to budget management and / or manage a significant budget. Monitor spending and ensure that accurate budgeting, reporting and any necessary corrective action is carried out.
- Work with and influence partner organisations to maximise the effective provision and/or development of joint care services
- Manage and monitor quality and performance to ensure the effectiveness of service provision and the meeting of key performance measures. Ensure processes and procedures are produced, maintained and reviewed for specialist work across service areas
- Identify and contribute to training and development strategies, and deliver professional supervision and expert advice to team members. Enhance the skills and performance of team members, to ensure the quality of service provision
- Work in partnership to promote and co-ordinate initiatives and ensure that communication is effective and that information and good practice is shared and is in line with government policies and guidelines.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team
Salary: Market related
Team Manager - Duty & Assessment Team
Salary: £40 per hour
Team Manager - Youth Offending Team
Salary: £39.07 - 39.07 per hour
Assistant Team Manager - Children's Services
Salary: £37 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Children's Fostering Team
Salary: £30 per hour