Team Manager - Assessment and Intervention
|Job Title:||Team Manager - Assessment and Intervention|
|Salary:||£40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Team Manager - Assessment and Intervention to work with one of our clients based in Wirral. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates paying £40ph
To manage the development and delivery of a Duty and Assessment service for Children’s Social Care to safeguard children and their families and ensure its responsibilities in accordance with statutory requirements. To work collaboratively with service delivery teams to enable an integrated operational service and promote the welfare of the communityInsert overall purpose of role here
- To manage an effective contact and referral service in line with statutory practice and regulations for all allocated children and families - monitor and review the quality of service provided and assess levels of risk to protect the welfare of the child.
- To ensure the provision of advisory support and advice to service users, signposting to services and resources within the Community.
- To manage the process for statutory assessments under the S47 Children Act 1989 and progress to Child Protection Conferences.
- To provide professional guidance and expertise in respect of complex cases and practice issues to provide appropriate safeguarding for the child.
- To ensure that all appropriate assessment, planning and review activity for children in need is carried out effectively, to timescales and complies with local and national standards. Including those in need of protection, children looked after, those subject to public care proceedings and, where directed by the Court, children subject to private law proceedings.
- To assist the Service Manager in leading and developing services to enable capacity to manage necessary changes to service delivery to continue to meet the needs of the community and meet national standards and regulations.
- To determine outcomes and objectives for the service; regularly monitor and review progress to ensure that service delivery timescales and performance quality targets are met.
- To ensure that statutory functions are effectively discharged and are compliant with national standards and regulations. Contribute to inspection processes as implemented.
- To ensure that quality assurance and key performance indicators are implemented and managed to ensure the Council is fully compliant with its statutory obligations and essential services are effectively delivered.
- To contribute to the corporate management of the People Directorate and support the delivery of the Council’s Strategic Aims and Objectives, One Council Values and the Leadership Behaviours.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Ofsted Registered Manager - Hillingdon
Salary: £24.12 - 30.21 per hour
Female Night Residential Childcare Worker - Manchester
Salary: £10.00 - 11.45 per hour
Children's Residential Support Worker - Horley, Surrey
Salary: £13.01 - 44.38 per hour
Residential Childcare Worker - Rochdale
Salary: £13.21 - 16.62 per hour
Residential Support Worker - Leicester
Salary: £11.90 - 14.64 per hour