Team Manager - Assessment & MASH Team
|Job Title:||Team Manager - Assessment & MASH Team|
|Salary:||£50,826 - 56,100 per year|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Team Manager - Assessment & MASH Team to work with one of our clients based in Haringey. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Salary paying up to £56,100 per year
- Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and specifically with social care professionals from different teams and local authorities.
- Through liaison, dialogue and searching appropriate databases collect and collate relevant information to add to the multi agency risk assessment.
- Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/cares or siblings.
- Explain clearly, and with sound rationale, highly complex safeguarding information to a wide range of professionals.
- Participate in the MASH multi agency risk assessment to inform case management, advising where necessary and challenging decisions where appropriate.
- Identify service gaps and issues relating to service pathways and/or cross boundary arrangements.
- Escalate evidence of ineffective safeguarding arrangements within or outside the MASH.
- Immediately report to complete locally where issues require escalation or the case is likely to become subject to press or public interest.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available