Team Manager - Child Protection - Lambeth
|Job Title:||Team Manager - Child Protection - Lambeth|
|Salary:||£45 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ethan Leuii|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
Team Manager – Child Protection - Lambeth
We require an experienced Team Manager to work within a Child Protection Children’s Services Team based within Lambeth.
- To operationally manage and supervise the team to ensure high quality service to children; focussed on good outcomes with timely interventions at the right level; within statutory guidelines and within given resource and budget availability.
- To model good management by taking professional responsibility for the provision of a high quality and responsive service.
- Determination of priorities, and through effective management and supervision of social care staff, ensure children are safeguarded and their welfare promoted.
- To assist in the initiation and implementation of operational business plans, legislation and policy guidance for the delivery of the Council priorities.
Pay rate is £45ph
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ethan Leuii on 0208 911 1083
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available