Team Manager - Children & families Team
|Job Title:||Team Manager - Children & families Team|
|Salary:||£38 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
We are currently looking for a number of Team Manager - Children & families Team to work with our client based in Sefton You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift times may vary
Pay rate paying up to £38ph
- To manage, develop and lead a Social Work Team service in order to deliver high quality services that address the needs of children/young people and their families and lead to improved outcomes. To achieve value for money in the way services are delivered. To ensure the Council meets its statutory obligations.
- To be responsible for key decision making in relation to resource allocation, service delivery and all day to day or operational matters.
- To maintain an overview of support needs of vulnerable families in Islington and the local area served, of the strategic aims of the council, and of the network of agencies working with families.
- To contribute to the development of the Families First model of work, having an in depth knowledge of Stronger Families, local agendas and protocols. In partnership with Families First Islington Borough Council develop local working protocols both internally and with other agencies.
- To develop excellent relationships and partnerships with statutory and voluntary agencies; to enable creative ways of reaching vulnerable families and providing integrated support.
- To raise issues, advocate and where appropriate challenge local and national strategy and practice in order that service users support needs are fully met.
- To ensure the work is based on partnership with all family members (including wider family/kinship network), is sensitive to the needs of adults while the needs of children remain paramount, and is outcomes focused, solution oriented and creative. To use the Team Around the Family approach.
- To be responsible for the service delivery of the team; to be accountable for the work being compliant with required standards and meeting required targets.
- To develop the skills and competencies of the team; ensuring training needs and skills are regularly reviewed and responded to, and that the Family Action Supervision and Appraisal procedures are used effectively.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org