Team Manager - Children's Locality Services
|Job Title:||Team Manager - Children's Locality Services|
|Salary:||£39.07 - 39.07 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Team Manager - Children's Locality Services. You will be working in Coventry for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates up to £39.07ph
As a member of a service management team, to take responsibility for the management and delivery of an effective and efficient service for children, young people, their families and vulnerable adults. To assist the Operational Lead with the delivery of a safe service, through case work and decision making oversight and providing professional supervision.
- Work with the Operational Lead to establish and maintain operational policy for the service area.
- Support the Operational Lead in the sound financial management of the service ensuring budgets are carefully managed and resources are fully maximised.
- Manage staff in the team to include: recruitment & selection; induction & probation; workload allocation; appraisal & identification of training needs and disciplinary or grievance matters.
- Provide supervision to staff in the performance of their duties in accordance with the directorate’s supervision policies and associated guidance. This will include the active auditing and monitoring of case files and electronic records recording
- To ensure maintenance of up to date records of cases using management information systems in accordance with departmental policies and procedures
- To establish, sound working relationships with partner agencies, council departments and independent sector groups and providers. Promoting effective joint and inter-disciplinary working partnership arrangements, with statutory and independent organisations and proactively resolving any disputes as appropriate.
- To utilise the resources available to provide a flexible range of responses, support and services, which are sensitive to the needs of individual children and their families (particularly those from minority ethnic communities and with special needs), in partnership with other council services, external agencies and service providers
- To performance manage the team to ensure the service achieves itsobjectives.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available