Team Manager - FAST Team
|Job Title:||Team Manager - FAST Team|
|Salary:||£38 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Team Manager - FAST Team. You will be working in Norfolk for the council.
Monday - Friday (37 hours per week)
Pay rates up to £38ph
- Manages a social work team to deliver “authoritative social work practice” with high quality assessments that are child centred, community focused and multi agency to ensure positive change through developing effective relationships, in both the planning of interventions and case recording.
- Forward plans, allocates, and manages team resources to ensure all casework is effectively carried out to the required statutory, professional, and service standards, and that relevant performance targets are achieved, particularly those relating to the safety of and outcomes for children and the strengthening of families.
- Recruits, trains, develops, monitors, and manages staff performance through appropriate direction, advice, support and formal supervision to ensure individuals and the team as a whole are motivated, resourced, and professionally competent to deliver the service plan team goals on time, to quality standards, and within budget.
- Prioritises and allocates work to achieve team goals identified in the service plan and to ensure quality standards/KPIs are achieved or exceeded.
- Regularly reviews team and individual performance against targets, quality assurance standards, professional standards, and relevant action plans. Analyses patterns and trends to improve performance above KPIs and to anticipate, identify, and resolve problems
- Gives professional leadership to the team to ensure high quality services to children and families, owning and resolving complex casework problems
- Ensures the team understands the latest developments in authoritative social work practice implementing effective evidence/knowledge based interventions and restorative approaches.
- Provides management and leadership to deliver the highest professional standards ensuring team practice complies with legislation, statutory guidance, procedures, performance targets, and timescales.
- Actively seeks the views of children, parents, team members and multi agency partners to improve service delivery and contribute to the development of service strategy and plans.
- Plans, monitors, and manages delegated team budgets, ensuring that all financial targets are met, identifying reasons for any variances, and reporting any spend outside agreed tolerances.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
North Somerset Council Social Worker - Advanced (Childrens) MASH Team
Salary: £40 per hour
Cardiff Council - Specialist Consultant Worker - IFST Team G9
Salary: £42 per hour
Lancashire County Council - Qualified Social Worker - LAC Team
Salary: Market related
Herefordshire - Assessment Team-Children's Social Work Manager
Salary: £41.66 - 41.66 per hour