Team Manager - Fostering services
|Job Title:||Team Manager - Fostering services|
|Salary:||£40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Team Manager - Fostering services to work with one of our clients based in Sheffield. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates paying £40ph
- Ensure that the Council’s HR policies and procedures are implemented, including the scheme of delegation and that good employee relations are maintained.
- Implement the Council’s Health and Safety policies, procedures and practices by taking direct responsibility for the management of Health and Safety at Work and Emergency Planning within the unit.
- Ensure that the Council’s finance policies are implemented and that standing orders and financial regulations are adhered to and that budgets are regularly monitored and all expenditure is contained within the units cash limit.
- Ensure all staff within the team are recruited, inducted, managed, appraised and developed in accordance with Council policy. Undertake recruitment and selection within current legislation and Council Policies.
- Ensure that all staff are well supported and developed in accordance with group policy, have clear objectives and standards by which to work and work effectively with each other and the wider group.
- Support the Service Manager in maintaining effective links between the team and policy and performance core units to ensure management monitoring systems are implemented.
We require an experienced duty team manager for a period of 12 months to assist the other 3 team managers in managing the team remotely.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available