Team Manager | Fostering / Support & Assessment | Brent
We require an experienced and dedicated team manager to work full time within a fostering Team based in Brent.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
We are looking for candidates who will be Responsible for ensuring that all staff understand that their duty is to safeguard and promote the welfare of children at all times and to ensure staff are supervised every four weeks and that this is recorded on Mosaic.
This is a 3 month contract - but expectation for 9 - 12 months.
The successful Team Manager will have:
- Experience previously working within a fostering team and as a Manager
- Proven knowledge of the Children's Act, fostering standards and using these outcomes to improve outcomes for children
- Experience of working on more complex cases
- Experience of undertaking all work with users of our service, their families and carer's
- Knowledge of Fostering regulations, national minimum standards and legislation
To apply for this the Team Manager must:
- Have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Registered by the appropriate regulatory body as Registered Manager for the service
- Have significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Have 2 years post qualified with experience within management
Salary is £40 ph.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Laptop and phone provided
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Charlotte Park on 0208 911 1085.
Who Cares? We Do.