Team Manager - Fostering Team
|Job Title:||Team Manager - Fostering Team|
|Salary:||£40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Team Manager - Fostering Team. You will be working in Wirral for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £40ph
- To provide management and support which ensures the Team delivers a high quality social work service to children and families, working in partnership with other statutory and third sector organisations
- To ensure excellent team management other staff are provided with excellent management, supervision, appraisal and personal development opportunities.
- To contribute to the development of practice and policy initiatives across children’s services
- To be responsible for the management of the Team and ensure that the service provided is of the highest professional standard and is responsive to legislative requirements as well as corporate and national priorities.
- To be responsible for all the work held within the team and to ensure that it is prioritised and allocated promptly within the available resources.
- To ensure the team’s record keeping is maintained to a high standard and that managerial decisions are taken and recorded promptly within the appropriate frameworks
- To chair a range of practice meetings, including strategy meeting, core group meetings, monitoring the performance of agreed tasks for all participants.
- To provide regular, high quality, challenging and reflective supervision of staff within agreed timescales and according to the departmental policy.
- To be responsible for evaluating staff performance, including conducting probationary assessments, performance appraisals, sickness absence procedures and any other relevant procedures.
- To promote staff learning and development including practice learning within the team and post-qualifying training for registered social workers and managers.
- To facilitate and direct as necessary partnership with parents, carers, other professionals and partner agencies to ensure the best outcomes for children and young people.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available