Team Manager | Fostering Team | Sheffield
We require an experienced Team Manager to work within a Fostering Team based within Sheffield. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Team Manager experience of working within a Fostering Team.
The successful Team Manager will have experience of:
- Responsible for the regular monitoring and evaluation and quality assurance of plans to ensure continued relevance and suitability and amend as required.
- Supervise Social Workers, Social Work Trainee's and Support Workers and allocate and distribute work according to volume and complexity ensuring quality service provision and that performance targets are met.
- To support staff on duty and manage placements, including reviewing issues of capacity and recruitment of new foster carers.
- Chair multi-agency reviews as required to achieve the monitoring, maintenance and quality of plans for children, young people, families and carers in the looked after system, those at risk of significant harm and children in need.
- Analyse performance information to ensure that sufficient progress is being made and develop targets for staff within the team based on this information in order to achieve excellent service provision and meet required outcomes of the service.
- Support the Service Manager and Assistant Service Manager by ensuring best practice service delivery through the provision of professional guidance, advice, support and intervention to staff within the team in the management of their cases. Be able to identify the appropriate points at which to escalate the case to Assistant Service Manager or Service Manager
- To carry out annual appraisals of staff and to implement conduct/capability action plans where necessary.
- Commission Social Work Consultants and senior practitioners to aid individual and collective staff development where appropriate.
- Contribute to the achievement of Key Performance Indicators identified through service planning.
- Respond effectively and efficiently to complaints regarding service delivery within statutory timeframes.
- Work to the prescribed quality standards for service provision set out by the service for all workers.
To apply for this role you must:
- Have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Have Fostering Experience
- Have an enhanced DBS
- Have 2 Years’ Minimum Experience
Salary is £35-£40 per hour.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals. We offer:
- One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Elliot Murphy on 0208 514 9151.