Team Manager - Interim SEN Assessment
|Job Title:||Team Manager - Interim SEN Assessment|
|Salary:||£300 - 350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Team Manager - Interim SEN Assessment to work with one of our clients based in Halton. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Day rates up to £50 per day
- Day to day management and responsibility for EHCP processes, quality and timeliness and line management of the SEN Team of Assessment Co-ordinators
- To take ownership of the EHCP recovery plan to drive performance improvements for the delivery of EHCPs
- Establish robust multiagency quality assurance and moderation processes for EHCPs
- Alongside the Divisional Manager for 0-25 Inclusion lead on process improvements in the coordination and writing of EHCPs
- To be the lead officer for multiagency training and understanding of EHC processes
- Chair multi-agency decision to assess and issue panels and make recommendations to the DM Inclusion about efficiency improvements.
- Implement the recommendations of the People too review in relation to EHCPs and ensure that the local area strategic objectives for EHCP quality and timeliness are met
- Ensure that the areas of the Local Offer relevant to their area of responsibility are accessible, co-produced and support parent carers, children, young people and professionals to understand the law and local policy towards EHCPs.
- Develop and embed management information dashboards to support performance improvement across the local area and provide clarity and assurance to strategic leaders.
- Responsibility for ensuring that provision in plans is in place and supports delivery of EHCP outcomes by working in partnership with providers and across services and holding providers to account.
- Responsible for ensuring high quality plans and outcomes are child centred, clear, realistic, and support preparation for adulthood from the early years.
- Other agreed duties and tasks required to meet business needs commensurate with the grade and role
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available