Team Manager | Leaving Care Team | Kings Lynn, Norfolk
We require an experienced Team Manager to work within a Leaving Care Team based within Kings Lynn, Norfolk. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Team Manager experience of working within a Leaving Care Team.
We are looking for an experienced Qualified Social Worker who may have a background with supporting Looked After Children as there are some cases for young children in the team.
- Providing a high standard of social work support to young people aged 16 years and above and Asylum young people, living in and leaving care to improve their life chances, safety, accommodation needs, education and employment, finances and independence skills
- Improving safeguarding arrangements, assessments, preparation and planning for care leavers
- Formulating a Pathway Plan with every care leaver allocated and to review that Pathway Plan every six months or sooner if required
- Liaising with and developing partnerships with other agencies and services in order to provide
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification & experience (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Experience of completing high quality Form F assessments and presenting reports to Panel
- A minimum of three years post qualifying experience of evaluating, monitoring and developing the quality of child care practice
- Financial, budgeting and analytical skills
- Experience of direct working with children and families
- Demonstrable experience of people management, including recruitment and selection, performance management and staff motivation
- Ability to chair meetings effectively
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £38 per hour.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- Training opportunities and professional development
- One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall on 0208 514 9176.