Team Manager - MASH - North West London
|Job Title:||Team Manager - MASH - North West London|
|Salary:||£41 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ethan Leuii|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Team Manager – MASH – North West London
Are you a passionate, dedicated MASH Team Manager looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting for a MASH Team Manager to work within Children Services based within North West London
To manage and supervise a team of Social Workers, Senior Practitioners and other social care staff, providing a service to children in need, including those in need of protection, children looked after, children subject to public care proceedings and, where directed by the court, children subject to private proceedings. To ensure the provision of a high quality, cost effective and efficient social work service to children and their families.
- To manage the Team so that the service provided is responsive to legislative requirements as well as corporate and national priorities
- To formulate an annual Team Performance Directed Business Plan to ensure that the Team has clear priorities and that appropriate resources are allocated and managed accordingly.
- To motivate, develop and performance manage a Team of staff capable of meeting its objectives through the process of induction, training, supervision and Team meetings.
- To retain an overview of the Team’s workload at all times and to ensure that allocation, assessment, planning, monitoring and review functions are undertaken in an efficient and effective manner.
- To ensure that the Team provides a service in a manner that promotes the Council’s approach to diversity.
- To advise and alert the Service Manager on a need to know basis about any situation that may be contentious, complex, critical or costly to the Service so that an appropriate risk assessment and management plan is put into place.
Knowledge and Experience
- A recognised professional Social Work qualification (e.g.: CQSW or Dip SW)
- A minimum of three years post qualifying experience, including the management and supervision of social care staff.
- You should have a recognized management qualification at CMS level or equivalent or be willing to gain this qualification within agreed timescales.
- The postholder must have a proven track record of achievement in the following areas;
- Performance management and quality assurance processes
- Focusing on the needs of children and young people
- User consultation and participation
- Evidence based outcomes
- Best practice standards and best value principles
Pay rate is £41 per hour
What we offer
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay and Organised Local Interviews
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme.
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Dedicated Consultant helping you find new opportunities.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any qualified social workers or colleagues.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9115 and speak to Tiannah, alternatively email Tiannahl@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Qualified Social Worker - LAC - South West London
Salary: £33 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - South West London
Salary: £33 per hour
Data Entry Assistant - West Berkshire Council
Salary: £9.62 - 9.62 per hour
Care Placement Officer - West Berkshire Council
Salary: £12.20 - 12.20 per hour
Procurement and Contracts Manager - Ormskirk
Salary: £23.36 - 23.36 per hour