Team Manager - MASH Team
|Job Title:||Team Manager - MASH Team|
|Salary:||£39.07 - 39.07 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Team Manager - MASH Team to work with one of our clients based in Worcester. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday (37 hours per week)
Pay rate - £39.07ph
- Ensure the acceptance and achievement of challenging and realistic plans and objectives for the team. Support staff to achieve the required results.
- Recruit and develop staff that are able to safeguard children and young people. Identify clear priorities for staff particularly in relation to statutory procedures and standards. Manage poor performance robustly.
- Exercise delegated decision making so that children and young people are safeguarded and staff have confidence in the decisions.
- Monitor data and information on team performance and take action to remedy any concerns about the quality or quantity of work undertaken.
- Promote and model proper relationships with service users, their families and carers so they have confidence in the services they receive.
- Sustain effective relationships with partner organisations to support the delivery of services.
- Ensure budgets are used to meet the assessed needs of children and young people. Monitor expenditure to ensure it is used to meet team plans and objectives.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available