Team Manager | Mother and Baby
4SocialWork are currently seeking a Team Manager for a Mother and Baby Unit (TM) to work within Essex.
Hours: Part-Time/Full-Time Days
Pay Rate: £40k - £48k per year
What you will be doing-
- Be responsible for liaising with Ofsted, ensuring compliance with relevant standards, legislation and ensuring high quality service is embedded into the service.
- Lead the staff team - ensure staff are adequately trained and supervised in line with the levels of expectations set by the organisation. Form part of the management team and be influential in shaping and implementing quality driven company ethos.
- To ensure that all recommendations from the Ofsted Inspection and Regulation 44 visits are implemented (or, if the implementation is not within your control reported in writing and verbally to the Director).
- To deliver on-call support.
- To ensure the team provides appropriate care and support to children and families in a way that demonstrates a family-centred approach.
- Ensuring that the interests of the children are central to what happens in the unit whilst ensuring their views are respected, and where appropriate and safe to do so, acted upon.
- To ensure the team are managed and supported in a way that ensures the privacy, respect and dignity of the family at all times and to create a culture, which recognises the Equal Opportunities for all.
- To assist in the development and maintenance of a happy, stimulating and secure environment for all families and children.
- Ensure the service offers a safe and secure environment for thorough assessments to be conducted.
- To be ultimately responsible for ensuring all records relating to children and families and their progress are accurate and updated in such a manner as to ensure a high-quality end product is available at all times.
- To make available high-quality reports as requested by the referral agencies or other involved professionals.
- To attend court hearing as and when required.
- To ensure that there is adequate staffing during the shift and take responsibility for creating staffing Rota.
- Effective communication with colleagues, external representatives and other professionals (Social Workers, Police, Education, and Health)
- To support the Directors in preparation for Ofsted Inspections and Commissioners requirements
- To perform such other tasks, commensurate with the duties outlined above, as deemed appropriate.
What You will need-
- The applicants to have a recognized social work qualification
- A minimum of two years of working within a family assessment unit
- Experience of working with vulnerable adults and children and working with people with learning difficulties
- Ability to complete assessments in time.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Tia on 0208 514 9173.
Who Cares? We Do.