Team Manager | Children’s Services Team | West London
Contract – FT
We require an experienced Team Manager to work within an Occupational Therapy Team based within West London. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Team Manager experience of working within an Occupational Therapy Team.
The role will require the Team Manager to implement and embed a model of community occupational therapy that delivers responsive solutions that enable citizens to continue living independent lives. Currently, there are a number of exciting COT-related projects that will not only have a positive impact on the COT team but on the adult social care team as a whole. As the Team Manager, you will have the opportunity to shape and direct the way in which the COT service is provided.
The successful Team Manager will have experience of:
- Ensure a team of Occupational Therapists and support staff are effectively managed and supervised through effective leadership.
- Design and implement new ways of working in order to manage and sustain the demand for the COT service.
- Ensure that the service workload is allocated and monitored across the team’s area of responsibility, maximising the strengths and capacity of resources.
- Ensure Occupational Therapy assessments, planning and reviews are conducted in line with agreed practice and clinical standards and that performance targets are met.
- Manage, identified delegated staffing and purchasing budgets. This will include preparation, monitoring and forecasting to ensure financial targets are met.
- Ensure that the services meet the requirements of relevant legislation and show continuous improvement, by meeting national and local performance targets and by setting and meeting team improvement targets.
To apply for this role, you must:
- Have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Occupational Therapy Qualification
- Be HCPC Registered
- Have an enhanced DBS
- Have 2 Years’ Minimum Experience
- Experience in developing an OT Service
Salary is £40 per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy Fagg on 0208 514 9139.