Team Manager – Referral and Assessment – East London
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Team Manager to work within a Referral and Assessment team based within East London.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Directly manage a multi-disciplinary social work team and to support the implement the strategic planning of the service.
- To provide leadership management in the delivery of efficient operation services to ensure the delivery of high quality, fully integrated services to children, young people and their families in line with the requirements of national legislation (including government regulation, local policy and best practice.
- Provide direct oversight and decision-making on highly complex cases within the Group, and across the service area as required and to take a lead on key areas such as managing allegations against professionals, missing children, Newly Qualified social work development, etc.
- Deputise for the Group Manager/Team managers across the service
- Financial decision making and accountability for team budget within the agreed budgetary limits. Working with the wider management team to inform commissioning and market management/development to ensure service provision meets local need and delivers improving outcomes for children and families and value for money
- To be responsible for assigned projects
- Responsible for the HR management, performance and resource allocation for the team .and to manage the ongoing development of the service through the continuous improvement and performance management structures
- Support Face to Face working and guide collaborative partnership working with multi-agencies and across other social work teams.in providing high-level professional support to front line social work staff /advanced SW Practitioners
To apply for this role, you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent
- Experience of an Assessment Team
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £42ph
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area, please contact Ethan Leuii on 0208 911 1082