Team Manager - Support and Protection Team - Workington
We require an experienced Team Manager to work within a Children’s Services Team based within Workington, Cumbria . To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Team Manager experience of working within a Children’s Services Team.
The successful Team Manager will have experience of:
- Lead and manage the Team(s) ensuring there is a clear focus on purpose and outcomes
- Ensure the Team(s) achieve the required performance outcomes, including a strong focus on children and families, to include ongoing identification of the needs of the client group
- Achieve positive outcomes for children, in partnership with families and professionals, ensuring that children are safeguarded through effective decision making and practice
- To provide leadership and management of the Eva Armsby Family Service that undertakes a range of specialist assessments (both centres based and outreach) specifically targeted to families with complex needs, within a diverse local community
- To ensure all work undertaken is in partnership with professionals “in house” and colleagues across agency boundaries and that this work is in line with agency care plans to safeguard and promote the well-being of children and young people. Responding to and providing for the needs of children and families within statutory children’s legislation and in line with the Department’s policy and practice principles.
- To ensure that all work undertaken in the service is of a consistently high standard, critically reflective, analytical and evidence based, utilising relevant social work tools, knowledge and theory, and meets the needs of Tower Hamlets’ diverse communities.
- To assist the Group Manager in the management and budgetary control of the Centre. Deployment of resources as appropriate, exercising effective budgetary control within the remit of the post.
- Managing a large caseload
- Conducting Section 47's
- Court Work
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Child Protection
- Children Services
- Looked After Children
- Children in Need
To apply for this role, you must:
- Have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Have CP Experience
- Have an enhanced DBS
- Have 2 Years’ Minimum Experience
Salary is £42-45 per hour.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9139