Technical Assistant - Glenfield
|Job Title:||Technical Assistant - Glenfield|
|Salary:||£12.37 - 12.37 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Technical Assistant – Glenfield (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £12.37ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To assist and provide technical and administrative support with the development and delivery of integrated strategies for education, training and promotion, travel planning and information that promote the safe and sustainable use of the transport network throughout Leicestershire. The role will also involve the auditing of bus service infrastructure and supporting senior officers and the Team Manager with the day to day team business processes.
- To ensure that the services are delivered for the benefit of the people of Leicestershire.
- To be responsible for maintaining effective partnerships and working relationships with statutory, voluntary, private agencies and communities to promote and meet the Council’s and Department’s services and objectives
- To ensure activities are delivered in the most efficient and effective manner as possible.
- Provide administrative support for promotion on travel planning, sustainable travel, road safety and public transport to communities, employers, schools/colleges and organisations (including the County Council) throughout Leicestershire.
- Assist in the preparation of publicity material, including production and posting on site.
- Collate, check, input and maintain data associated with the work of the team.
- Maintain records associated with the work of the team.
- Support senior officers with the development of displays/information for any publicity events, marketing or promotions.
- Undertake auditing and inspection of bus service infrastructure and undertake or oversee the maintenance/renewal/repair of timetable cases, shelters, bus stop flags etc.
- Provide administrative support with Public Rights of Way work and the promotion of the PROW network.
- Order equipment/supplies and receipting of small orders (stationary etc) on i-procurement.
- General office administration, booking venues/meeting rooms, producing agenda’s and taking minutes, timesheet monitoring, etc.
- Respond to queries from members of the public, elected members and other interested parties in a constructive and professional manner.
- Such other duties as required commensurate with the grading of the post to assist with wider aspects of safe and sustainable service delivery
- Responsible for protecting and managing information securely, and reporting breaches or suspected information security breaches, in line with Council policies.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Finance Assistant - Ilford
Salary: £15 per hour
Facilities Assistant - Somerset
Salary: £10.79 - 10.79 per hour
Administrator - Uxbridge
Salary: £14 per hour
Direct Payment Payroll and Advice Officer - Woolwich
Salary: £22.76 - 22.76 per hour
Arboricultural Services Officer - Newham
Salary: £18.55 - 18.55 per hour