Technical Officer - Asbestos
|Job Title:||Technical Officer - Asbestos|
|Salary:||£19.64 - 21.64 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Technical Officer - Asbestos. You will be working in Huddersfield for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate up to £21.64ph
The Technical Officer will work with colleagues across the organisation and with partners as a change agent to ensure positive outcomes for the business and for KNH customers
- Responsible for the development and implementation of all required policies and procedures in relation to asbestos management ensuring compliance with all legislative requirements.
- Responsible for the planning, scheduling and efficient management of asbestos surveys, encapsulation and removals, including the receipt and control of associated documentation, to both occupied and void, domestic and non-domestic properties.
- Ensure that surveys, management plans, consignments, etc. are properly recorded on the appropriate prescribed forms of certification and checks, reviews and confirms the detailed results for acceptability.
- Develops and controls asbestos inspection plans for non-domestic locations and areas of high risk, determining the frequency that each identified item of ACM will be checked and ensuring that the programme is delivered satisfactorily.
- Ensures that all processes and documentation are satisfactorily administered, and IT systems updated, including most importantly the management and maintenance of the Group’s Asbestos Register.
- Responsible for the effective organisation and supervision of all resources to deliver the required service, communicating with other divisions to ensure the safe coordination of works.
- Provision of effective technical expertise, advice and quality assurance in relation to asbestos matters and undertaking regular Quality Control inspections to ensure the satisfactory completion of work, standard of workmanship and competency of operatives and contractors.
- Provides technical advice, training or tool box talks as required and recommend specification changes where applicable.
- Assesses contractor suitability, rates and costs, obtaining quotations where applicable, authorises the materials and contractor ordering process, ensures that all claims for payment are correct and certifies accordingly.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available