Technical Officer - Fire Safety
|Job Title:||Technical Officer - Fire Safety|
|Salary:||£19.64 - 21.64 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Technical Officer - Fire Safety. You will be working in Huddersfield for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate up to £21.64ph
The Technical Officer will work with colleagues across the organisation and with partners as a change agent to ensure positive outcomes for the business and for KNH customers
- Responsible for the development and implementation of all required policies and procedures in relation to fire safety ensuring compliance with all legislative requirements
- Ensure that all relevant information is captured and uploaded into the Compliance Risk Database.
- Manage and undertake FRA inspections and programme, including risk management of assets.
- Be responsible for identifying the technical solutions for fire safety works, and support investment teams in the delivery of major schemes, repair teams and contractors in the delivery of minor works.
- Responsible for liaising with other professional bodies including Building Control and the Fire Service.
- Responsible for identifying all fire related risks and issues across the portfolio and design, arrange and oversee the necessary remedial actions and work packages.
- Assist the compliance team in monitoring that remedial actions identified through the FRAs are being delivered within a timely manner.
- Be an ambassador for fire safety across the organisation and work with Health & Safety and other colleagues to ensure best practice in this area is adopted wherever deemed appropriate.
- Direct all operational aspects of relevant business/service area.
- Plan, co-ordinate and deploy resources and workload appropriately to meet service and business demands.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available