Technical Services Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Services Manager|
|Salary:||£50k - 52.5k per year|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Technical Services Manager
We require an Electrical Bias Technical Services Manager to deliver the mechanical, electrical, and public health planned maintenance operation to an iconic city of London building. The successful candidate will be based in our client’s office in the City.
Shift: Monday to Friday
Hours of work: 40hrs per week. 8am – 5pm
Key duties include –
- To provide technical expertise on electrical, HVAC and public services systems.
- To provide guidance to the client on reliability, obsolescence and maintenance regimes of exiting equipment.
- To provide the client with detailed proposals for plant replacement and upgrades.
- Management of minor projects and small scale extra works
- Mange and attend major maintenance works such as planned shutdowns.
- Manage sub-contractors appointed to provide maintenance services, ensuring identified faults are costed and repaired.
- Create quotations for additional works including approving & processing sub-contractor invoices for payment.
- Carrying out regular audits for H&S monitoring, contractual & statutory compliance, and general housekeeping.
- Ensuring all reactive tasks are recorded on the CMMS. Raise quotations for any chargeable reactive tasks and/or emergency attendance.
- Preparing monthly reports containing details of planned and reactive tasks, sub-contractor activity, additional works, audits and insurance inspections, plant/asset condition, H&S, and a summary of finances.
- Ensure that planned maintenance and reactive tasks are adequately managed and completed in a workmanlike manner and re-inputted in to the CMMS system.
- Ensure that all statutory requirements are completed as scheduled and that logs are kept up to date and reviewed on a monthly basis. For Example - Fire, Water Hygiene, F-Gas, Emergency Lighting and Access Equipment Logbooks.
- Prepare and submit concise written reports pertaining to emergency incidents in a timely manner.
- Support the Client with fit outs / projects as required.
- Potential candidates must be fully qualified electrically.
- Have experience in managing specialist sub-contractors.
- Have good all-round building services knowledge and have a solid understanding of managerial H&S requirements.
- Have an excellent understanding of statutory maintenance requirements and be conversant with the content of statutory log books (i.e. Fire, F-GAS, Water Hygiene, etc).
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4 Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please submit an updated CV to Jordan M at 4 Recruitment for consideration.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available