Technical Support Officer - Hackney
|Job Title:||Technical Support Officer - Hackney|
|Salary:||£18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Technical Support Officer – Hackney (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £18.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To provide the efficient and effective delivery of operational and administrative support to the Service Area.
- To maximise the use of IT systems for the benefit of the Service Area and customers.
- To deliver the Statutory Planning Register function.
- To undertake other administrative functions associated with the Service Area.
- To partner with the Team, Service Area, Division and other Council partners to achieve service area outcomes.
- To make a positive contribution to the development and delivery of a first class customer – focused service
- Undertake all administrative processes associated with the: assessment of planning applications; enforcement enquiries, appeals updating of statutory lists with new additions to listed buildings, conservation areas or Article 4 directions and TPO’s provision of support to Duty Planning officers; maintenance and response to Statutory Planning Register requests;
- Maintain and update any filing system associated with the Service Area.
- Proactively respond to incoming, internal or external, written, telephone or face to face enquiries/correspondence as required.
- Assist with the collation, verification and delivery of performance management data related to National Indicators, Service Standards and other data when requested.
- Keep the Senior Technical Support Officer updated of workloads and any issues that may impact on service delivery.
- Work in, provide cover for, or support to, other areas of the Technical Support team as may be required according to the needs of the service.
- Undertake other duties commensurate with the grade and within the capabilities of the post holder that may arise from time to time.
- Work independently and co-operatively with the Team, Service Area, Division and Organisation as applicable to task.
- Be an active contributor to the Team and play an active role in the promotion of the Development Management service.
- Establish and maintain strong partnerships with the Team, Service Area, Divisional and Corporate partners to maximise delivery of exemplary services.
- Be familiar with and abide by the Council’s Standing Orders, Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety and other relevant policies, including the code of conduct and personnel practices and procedures to ensure that these are applied at all times in the fulfilment of the responsibility of the post.
- Attend evening and weekend meetings and events relevant to the role and duties.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Share this Job
Subsidy Officer - Hackney
Salary: £25.53 - 25.53 per hour
Business Support Officer
Salary: £11.11 - 11.11 per hour
Management Support Officer - Wakefield
Salary: Market related
Management Support Officer - Yorkshire
Salary: £12.70 - 12.70 per hour
Legal Officer - Bury
Salary: £25 per hour