Technical Support Officer - Uxbridge
|Job Title:||Technical Support Officer - Uxbridge|
|Salary:||£14 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Technical Support Officer – Uxbridge (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £14.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
Delivery of complex technical and core administrative support to teams, meeting performance targets and embedding a culture of “Putting our residents first” where continuous service improvement is maintained.
- No direct supervisory responsibility however may be required to assist in induction and training of peers and new employees.
- Demonstrate understanding of the Council’s Customer Care Standards and ensure that these standards are met in order to deliver the Council's vision of ‘putting our residents first’.
- Respond to customer queries and escalate issues and messages to the technical managers and professional workers
- Commitment to the highest level of service delivery
- Learn from best practice and lead by example in the development of a customer focused team empowered to continually improve levels of service delivery through innovative and creative approaches to service improvement.
- Responsible for delivering complex, routine, and emergency tasks against the technical administrative standards to ensure consistency in maintaining service delivery
- Deliver a skilled and flexible technical administration support service across the directorates, and to react to peaks and troughs of work in any council location as required
- To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for meeting tight deadlines and committed to high standards of customer care
- Maintain an understanding of the operational workflow processes and linkage with the technical administrative support services
- Prioritise tasks assigned and escalating any gaps in resourcing to Technical Support Supervisor/Technical Support Co-Ordinator
- Escalate any operational issues to Technical Support Supervisor / Technical Support Co-Ordinator and/or operational Service Manager
- Ability to learn complex and specialised administrative tasks in a short space of time to meet changing service requirements including changes to legislation that would impact on the service
- To provide comprehensive and high quality technical specialist services administrative support to individual, and at times, various services, across the Council
- To show flexibility in adapting to delivery of different functions at a variety of locations, to meet varying demands
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available