|Job Title:||Telecare Responder|
|Salary:||£12.76 - 12.76 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Telecare Responder to work with one of our clients based in Barnsley. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rate - £12.76ph
- To attend to vulnerable Telecare service users in response to incoming telecare alerts and appropriate requests in their own homes, to enable them to continue to live independently within their communities. To work in line with clearly defined step by step procedures, with direct access to management support at all times.
- To visit service users homes as a result of Telecare Alerts to assist with welfare checks and falls delivering support in line with mandatory training in a flexible, responsive and sensitive manner
- Compliance with service mission statements, values and relevant codes of practice
- To be aware of performance standards against pre-defined Key Performance indicators
- To record and communicate as appropriate any information relevant to the changing needs, circumstances and choices of service users
- To ensure that service users are safeguarded and that services are delivered in a manner that promotes dignity, respect and confidentiality
- Refer concerns about service users health, safety and wellbeing to other members of the team, calling services for additional assistance where required
- To develop positive working relationships with relatives, informal carers and people from other agencies providing support, for the benefit of service users
- To be available to cover or swap shifts with reasonable notice in line with local agreements to ensure 24/7 service provision and business continuity
- Drive the services “manual” vehicles in line with the driver’s handbook and supporting procedures.
- Attend all relevant and mandatory training, development or any other duties commensurate with the grade and falling within the scope of the post, as requested by management
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ben Smith on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available