Telecare Team Leader - Derby
|Job Title:||Telecare Team Leader - Derby|
|Salary:||£17 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Telecare Team Leader – Derby (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £17.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To be responsible for leading, developing and supervising the Carelink team in the provision of a customer focused 24/7 professional telecare alarm service.
To ensure that Carelink provides an efficient, effective, courteous, and professional service to all service to care alarm users and other services
- Work a rotational shift pattern on a rota basis including weekends and bank holidays 365 days of the year and be required to work an alternative shift pattern as and when the needs of the business require, this may be at short notice
- To contribute to the effective running of the service area through attendance at meetings and training events as required including attendance on non-designated working days.
- To provide operational management for the Carelink service with particular emphasis on providing leadership and direction in the installation, testing and maintenance of Telecare and Telehealth equipment. The provision of the 24/7 emergency response service and to give direction to the call handling team
- Responsible for the provision of a professional 24 hour/7 days service. To provide support in cases of escalated and complex queries.
- Lead, develop and motivate a team to ensure that the service is seen as leading edge both from within and outside the organisation.
- Monitor and review performance of individuals and teams through the analysis of key data to produce relevant and meaningful reporting statistics.
- Monitor individual performance of staff members and effectively deal with any areas of underperformance or quality issues.
- Ensure staff are fully trained in all aspects of service delivery, processes and procedures and provide coaching and support where shortfalls in competency are identified.
- Identify training needs for team development and ensure mandatory training is completed and refreshed as required.
- Produce statistical returns and management information as it affects the operation of Carelink.
- Actively promote the ethos of continuous service improvement by encouraging team working and openness in which all employees share a common sense of purpose to improve service user’s quality of life.
- To provide out of hours supervisory cover, on a rota basis, to the Carelink service outside of normal working hours.
- To support and assist the Team Manager to identify, develop and implement performance indicators and targets.
- To provide support and guidance to staff when required covering a 7 day a week period
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's